Friday, March 11, 2011

Public Transportation

The past 10 years of my life I have been
carless and have relied on public 
transportation to get me around. I've 
gotten around by bus, train, cab, and 
foot. I've taken the train so much that I 
knew exactly where to stand to get the 
off the train right by the exit. I've spent many hours in these train stations:

  • NYC subway: 59th and Lex
  • Boston T: Hynes Convention Center
  • Chicago El: Blue line Damen and now red line Grand (pictured)


Public transportation has provided me with endless hours of interesting people watching. I wonder when I will ever own a car and have to drive myself around...at this point it doesn't look like anytime soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy to think you have been carless for the last 10 years!!!

    I loved the second picture....its a great motion still! =)

    ReplyDelete