Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Molly's Cupcakes


Anyone who knows me could tell you how much I heart cupcakes!!! :) I can eat them anytime and anywhere. Last Sunday, we felt lazy and decided to head out to Molly's Cupcakes in Lincoln Park for some cupcakes and board games. We indulged in cupcake yumminess! We each got our own and shared. My favorite was the one I ordered...The Ron Bennington. It has chocolate cake, peanut butter filling, chocolate ganache, and crushed butterscotch topping. Chocolate and peanut butter were made to be together so this cupcake was amazing! The other cupcakes were really good too but nothing can top chocolate and peanut butter combo in my book!

After filling our tummies, we played a leisurely game of Scrabble. I know there are many other cupcake shops in Chicago like MoreSugar BlissCrumbs but they don't have seating where you can hang out with friends and play fun games. I wish there was a place like Molly's near my apartment so I could frequent more often but maybe that is a good thing...I would have to go to the gym more often!

If you haven't been to Molly's Cupcakes you are missing out! Check it out: 2536 North Clark St Chicago, IL 60614.



1 comment:

  1. These pictures make me happy because Molly's makes me happy :) I love their cupcakes and enjoy their ambiance. Its just a joyful place and you totally captured it in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete