Thursday, April 12, 2012

India: Coconut Lagoon Resort in Kerala

We loved our resort in the backwaters of Kerala...Coconut Lagoon. I highly recommend this resortt. I will let the pictures tell the story of everything we did on the resort! Enjoy!!!


Coconut Lagoon Resort!!!

There were tons of butterflies everywhere! I loved it!!! 
More butterflies...

...and more butterflies!!!

The backwaters of Kerala

Pretty flowers

A houseboat in the backwaters

Lilies in the backwaters


Around the resort...

We had to take a boat to get to the resort

Flower

The endangered cows on the resort 

Our bathroom with a tree in the middle!!!
Another view in our bathroom!
There were tons of fireflies

I love this picture!
Around the resort
Decorations on the grounds
Shama caught me in my tabla lesson. It was hard...my teacher told me I needed to practice more! :)
The tables


On our sunset cruise
The sunset 
Shama had to capture all the varieties of pickled veggies and fruits



No comments:

Post a Comment